
It all started at 5:30 a.m. Thursday and came to completion around 1:00 a.m. Monday. Man and I successfully travelled to Grand Rapids, rented a car, and drove to Lansing to visit our Grandma Evie, Aunt Amy, Cousin Joey (who i had not seen since he was 2, he is now definitely almost 14). I saw Grandma Evie smile more times in those 5 hours we were there than in my entire life combined! We must be related because after she only ate half of her lunch we got some ice cream and she had no problem finishing that in about 30 seconds after receiving it...she's got it right: there's always room for ice cream!!!!
We took the car back to Grand Rapids to be picked up at the airport by our dearly beloved brother, Brad! I was so excited about
seeing him that I only slept about an hour the night before.We spent the rest of the weekend with Brad, his beautiful fiancee Abbey and their b-e-a-utiful baby boy Logan. He is absolutely the cutest baby i have seen in my life...and i'm not just saying that because I'm his aunt and i have to! Man and I got to baby sit, eat ice cream, try on bridesmaid dresses, watch movies, eat at ihop, eat venison (twice)...yes i suppose we did eat a lot! Abbey is the greatest sister-in-law I could ask for, i'm pretty sure she is perfect for my brother. I won't hold it against Logan that about a third of the times i held him he spit up...he probably could not help it and it usually followed the times that i had fed him and i guess that is a natural thing to follow drinking a whole bottle of yumminess!
And now, the moment you have all been waiting for!!!! May i present to you my beautiful baby boy Logan Curtis Nutter!!!!! The cutest, most joyful and delightful nephew a girl could have ever asked for....eat your heart out!
don't be jealous....i'm sure he'd be happy to let you love him too!

2 comments:
Lo, I love Logan! What a precious baby!!! Next up: Mission ATX. Can't wait to see your beautiful face. :)
that baby is crazy cute...and so are you...
Post a Comment