After two or three years of excitedly celebrating the 22nd of each month due to all the loved ones that have birthdays on the 22nd of different months, Mikey and I are embarking on the love of yet another day of the month: the 21st!
Not only is the 21st a wonderfully special day because Natalie Joy Pope was born on April 21st and deserves to be celebrated on the 21st of each month at the least (daily may even be more appropriate)
But also on August 21st we got engaged!
if these reasons to celebrate are not enough, we will be wed on March 21st!
so though you may have thought that Mikey proposed a day early, or that we should get married on Sunday so it will be the 22nd, we have decided to embrace yet another day of the month to celebrate!

5 comments:
I did good.
jon wuz here.
Thanks for the shout out for my fabulous birthday day! I love you both so much and I am so excited that we now have the same day! :)
woo for lo and mikey!
On my Birthday!? Sweeeeet! Good day friend!
Post a Comment