either this face, or this blog?
I am thinking about starting up this blog again...thinking about it.
To the three of you who will see that I have updated my blog and read this....thanks for stopping by, sorry for the lack of content. Funny that you are probably the ones that still know somewhat of is going on in my life now.
So the question is whether or not I should fill the void that this blog experienced in 2007

11 comments:
I vote yes
Who knew?!?!?
does this mean I'm that third person?
make it four for yes.
hey laura! if you update your blog i would be an avid reader! :)
hope you are well!
katy
laura nutter, i'll read your blog if you'll read mine.
dominickadamo.blogspot.com
laura!!
hi friend!! lets catch up... i found you through dom's blog. weird, huh??!
sorry, i posted hastily out of excitement in finding your blog! then i read your post.. so in response, yes! update! i will definitely be a loyal reader.
obviously i know the roses and hennighausens...we met at horn creek and became friends. anne and i discovered that you were a mutual friend...i could have told you that.
After so many Yes-s you just have to update your blog!!!
I'm saying YES too.
Lena
yes please! i want to read it :)
Post a Comment