
Since it is true that I am at home, and my sister and i manage to dress alike from time to time without planning it, and we enjoy taking pictures.......we wanted to say: Merry Christmas!

Before letting you know little things about Salamanca that I love, I need you to experience the beauty of the Christmas present that my Aunt sent to our little Mollie. That's right, Mollie is now a proud supporter of Michigan State University. This jersey fit her perfectly and evidently matches the one my Aunt's dog has.....yes, this is the family I am a part of, anyone surprised?
and now for the promised little joys and pleasures of living in Salamanca:


-walking EVERYWHERE (almost) around town
-road trips with elaine, angel y antonio
-riding with the windows down and music on in angel's car
-beautiful scenery....it was like walking in the pages of a book
-blue blue skies
-foggy nights
-tons of tiny old people
-having a rockstar for a spanish prof

-the Irish Rover....shake what yo momma gave ya
-Juliette and her many forms of communication
-food: tortilla, cafe con leche, cafe bombon, barbacoa pizza
-el amarillo
-trivial....every tuesday night at the holy cross
-team superdooperDEEDOOgorgeous
-bejar
-seeing snow!
-en Vivo events

-Jala Jala: un kebab mixto con una limonadita
-MIS AMIGOS
-hang drying my clothes so they were all uber large and super comfy
-family dinners with elaine and ross
-painting all the walls of en vivo my first week there
-colorful socks
-learning a whole new language
-being able to get lost in thought without distraction because i did not understand the conversations around me

-being the talker in my conversation class after never speaking in any classes in the states
-learning new songs in spanish
-trying lots of new foods and drinks
-visiting the homes of my spanish friends
-rarely going to sleep before 4 or 5 a.m.
-the faux hawk/mullet combo on guys
-the spiked tuft of hair on girls
there's a glimpse for you.......there was so much more to love and enjoy!!!!

7 comments:
i like you.
Laura,
How are you?, I hope everything is OK.I wish you a Happy New Year 2007 and I hope that this year brings you Health, Happiness,Love and Money.
Carlos "No más" :)
Hi Laura!!!,
Yesterday I saw your comment in my blog because I was updating it. I'm going to ask to Ross your email address and I will write you better.
Last Thursday we began En Vivo and I choosed a new victim for your "No más", but it isn't the same :).
Te echo de menos
Carlos
Ms. Nutter-
Also known as LA, looks like you had a great time in Spain, that's from only reading your latest blog. I have many more to go. But I'm glad you had fun and it was so cool getting to hear from ya! Have a good one!!!
Kristopher
♥
Hi, I´d like to introduce you to my blog. Pop up as often as you feel like.
salamanca spanish courses
Lo baby, your blog is entitled .C.A.L.I.F.O.R.N.I.A. but there is no word of cali? no pictures... no stories... the world is waiting.
Post a Comment