Option numero DOS!
That's right, the lower socio-economic, low cost counseling center. Not to mention, it is near a Wendy's. How could I pass up this opportunity?
I hope you took my advice and did not hold your breath to find out where I would be counseling for my practicum...if you did not take my advice, maybe you should have. I am sure passing out from holding your breath for days on end was not worth the wait.
So all the interviews, waiting, and decision making is over. Now all I have to do is learn as much as I can in the next 2.5 months so that perhaps I will be equipped enough to counsel people. Right now I think I might know just enough to do some damage :)
11 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Nutter:
I can't say how I found you as I'm not sure myself, but alas... hi :)
You make me very happy! I'm excited to read more about your leaf-crunchin', ice cream-eatin', rejoicing in God's creation-life!
love, Stephanie Jeter
WOOT! Congratulations on a decision well-made!!!
WENDY'S!!
Just remember, you may always practice on me...
Post a Comment