10 September 2006

EN VIVO!!

What have you missed out on? Oh only a

2.5 hour flight to charlotte
1.5 hour layover
1 hour flight to philly
2.5 hour layover
6.5 hour flight to madried
45 minutes in the passport control/customs line
4 hours chatting with my new friend Adam at the airport
10 minutes on the metro with Adam and Ross
2.5 hours on the train to Salamanca
10 minute walk to my piso!!!!

that pretty much chronicles my last few days....i still have not gone to sleep yet since leaving the States. Elaine, Ross and I are bonding over a good game of jenga here at En Vivo! [the sign is to the left of the blue door that leads to the ministry center!!!!!]

i'll create a better post for all of you when i've had time to rest my mind a few hours or so!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

check my blog:)

schromiester said...

LAURA, oh my goodness I can't stop thinking about how amazing your time in Espana will be! I wish I could come visit you. You're in my prayers!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your little piso. The owners and the puppy sound wonderful and I know will make your stay in Salamanca that much better. I miss you already.