last night, post En Vivo! we went out to the convent. this is what it looked like...
that's right friends. these nuns know how to PAR-TAY! they actually rent out this portion of their building to be a night club named "Camelot"...as i stood there and watched people drink, dance and have a great time i couldn't quite picture it being the same place that nuns spend their days, quite the paradox in my head.so....if you have questions about spain...or life...i'll give you the answers i have!

2 comments:
that picture is so awesome... do the nuns ever have any contact with the club-goers? because if they don't, I think that's a crying shame... I mean, they're right there. I like that picture.
what?
is that true or u made it out.
i didn´t know anything haha.
u have to send me pictures.. i know u have so much..
Angel
Post a Comment