23 October 2006

pryor and wimberly

though it was a somewhat rainy friday....and saturday....and sunday! here we are at El Ave, the cafe across the street from my school, enjoying one another for the last time here in Espana. Pryor and Wimberly (two recent graduates from Clemson University) have been traveling around europe for the past two or three months, just loving on people. what a great couple of months!!!!! their final stop in europe was right here in Salamanca. What a treat to see some familiar faces. two weeks in a row the Lord has blessed me with getting to see people that i know and love from the states.

i am waiting for you...will you be next?

2 comments:

jess said...

I cried when I saw it. (I'm pretty sure I made other people around feel totally uncomfortable) I love you so much.

D.O. said...

I don't know if I'll be next, but I'll be like next to last or something.