this weekend my friends: elaine, francy (pronounced fran-chee), miguel, chris and i had the distinct pleasure of enjoying live music here in Salamanca! it was a little bit cold, but well worth it. the venue was a somewhat ghetto-rigged stage next to an old building that is used more or less as a YMCA is used in the states....though is more for young people than others.
we sang along as the first band had a few english hits and closed with none other than "eye of the tiger". we found ourselves caught up in dancing. though our skills will never compare to those of the spaniards that were there with us.
you are probably wondering by now who it is we went to go see play. well it was none other than the "super hombres" that's right. the SuperMen! this groups consists of 4 brothers from Zamora, Spain. I think most of them are now living in Salamanca and the lead singer is none other than my Spanish teacher Ivan!
is he exactly as you pictured him? he is responsible for teaching me spanish. yes ladies and gentlemen....this is ivan spanish teacher by day, rockstar by night!

2 comments:
oh that looks like so much fun!!! well, I hope my present has gotten to you, and I don't know if I will ever know. but i think of you often and lift you up in prayer sister! mucho love-o :)
ivan's kind of a rockstar hottie.
Post a Comment