schromeister! i got your packet'o'goodies today!!!!!! you are a delight to me! what was the name of the street you live on? i couldn't quite make it out on the envelope...it is necessary for me to know! isn't it fitting that b-dill was singing to me when i received your packet? consider yourself a part of the man shrine!
lz: what can i say...pictures, crossword puzzles, emails and cards. what more could a girl ask for?
t....zebra cakes and homemade pictures! you know me only as a soul sista could!
man: the man shrine and half birthday card should speak for themselves. come visit soon okay?
em....check your mailbox in about 6 days i finally bought some stamps! you bless me
michael mills: i smile at the humor we share and the mail you send. thanks for being so thoughtful
DeeOh...you are a faithful blog commenter, thank you!...my ceiling awaits your creativity and i will be expecting you in december!
hi mom and dad! i know you read this too...i love y'all!
ash...pictures from 4th grade leave me speechless
j-money! i miss you. my eyes are peeled!
kellybelly...press on with that student teaching and that loving on people. you are awesome at both!
to everyone else i have neglected to add on here...i apologize! i am truly sorry!...to everyone praying, thank you! it means the world to me and everyone else here in espana! let me know how i can be praying for y'all! i am overwhelmed with how blessed i am by each one of you!
25 October 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My street is Prong Horn. And I am soooo glad that you got your presento!!!! Yay! I feel honored to be a part of the man shrine now too. Love you!
Lo, you are such a blessing to me. I check and read your blog several times a week and can't tell you how amazing your experiences in Salamanca sound. My holiday party is going to be on December 22nd so you must come! You'll be back by then, right? You can pray for me as I continue to work on grad applications. I have 2 done, 2 almost done, and 2 yet to start. I love and miss you!
Post a Comment